The National Trust of Fiji (NTF) is a statutory authority established under the National Trust of Fiji Act (Cap 265) to manage designated areas of heritage significance. Applications are invited for the following positions at the Sigatoka Sand Dunes/Momi Battery Historic Park.
- Night Security Officer
- Monitor and patrol the park area.
- Investigate and report hazards, unusual activities.
- Ensure security of the Park buildings and assets.
- Form 6/7 pass/ similar work experience.
- Excellent communicat
- Honest and reliable.
- Field Rangers (2 Permanent and 2 Part-time positions)
- Visitor tour guide.
- Patrol and surveillance of park boundaries.
- Management of all Park buildings and surroundings.
- Track maintenance
- Engage with the Park education programs.
- Form 7 pass/Certificate/Diploma from a recognized Training Institution/at least 3-year work experience.
- Enjoy working outdoors with an interest in natural conservation
- Reliable and positive attitude.
- Ranger Level 1 (Visitor/Community)
- Conduct community patrols
- Monitor and manage maintenance of tracks, boundaries, firebreaks and signage.
- Support key conservation activities.
- Manage the administration and finance operation at the Park Visitor Information Centre
- Facilitate site events
- Form 7 pass/Certificate/Diploma from a recognized Training Institution/3 years work experience.
- Working knowledge of natural and cultural resource management.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a letter of application with detailed resume and names of 3 referees to the attention of:
National Trust of Fiji
P.O. Box 2089
Govt Bldgs, Suva.
Applications to be emailed to email@example.com
Applications deadline: 5 February 2022.