The National Trust of Fiji (NTF) is a statutory authority
established under the National Trust of Fiji Act (Cap
265) to manage designated areas of heritage
significance. Applications are invited for the position of
Sovi Basin Protected Area Conservation Officer and
SOVI BASIN PROTECTED AREA CONSERVATION OFFICER
• Lead the implementation of the Sovi Basin
Protected Area (SBPA) Management plan.
• Facilitate all stakeholder communication.
• Manage scientific studies and surveys for the
monitoring protocols of the SBPA.
• Coordinate training programs for community and
• Degree or Masters in Environment or Resource
Management, Forestry or Conservation with 6-8
years of professional experience.
• Experience in field research, and community
• Excellent communicator.
• Assist with general office duties.
• Manage daily office cleaning.
• Fiji School Leaving Certificate OR minimum 3
years similar work experience.
• Reliable and positive attitude.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a letter of
application with detailed resume and name of 3
referees to the attention of:
National Trust of Fiji
Govt Bldgs, Suva.
Applications and requests for a detailed Job
Description can be sent via email to
Applications close on
31st January 2022.